Naming Protocol for SL conversions

I think we should have a general protocal for SL conversions to enable players looking for them to find them easily.

I propose all SL/COI/COD/GI scenarios be named "SL## - {name of scenario}, and all ASL scenarios should be named ASL## - {name of scenario}.

This just makes it easier for players.

Steve

I think that some naming convention is in order because I for one, am getting a little confused over the amount of folks who are doing the conversions. I really enjoyed playtesting the conversions, and I am involved in that at present. I am discovering that there are several different folks creating them and looking for playtesters. Maybe a thread should be created (this one?) to resolve some of these issues and alleviate some of the confusion. First off I think that all the folks who are doing the conversions should identify themselves, and then agree on how to name the scenarios to distinguish the authors. I know I have seen a few in the Scenario Talk threads, maybe a central place would make it easier? What do you all think?

To my knowledge, SL is not a trademarked acronym.

The Hasbroians would be upset if you used their intellectual property, so don't copy the briefings word for bloody word. Make sure you attribute anything you do copy. That should take care of most of the issues (though the aforegoing is not intended to be legal advice and your results may vary. Consult an attorney licensed in your state for advice or information specific to your situation).

Steve