Sov snow uniforms now available for download

*POST GLITCH! (continued)*

Taking time out of your schedule to promptly send them is much appreciated smile.gif Second, thanks for converting them to CMBB. I personally was holding off on winter battles until mods for uniforms showed up, that kind of detail is important to me. Although they as you say are rough, I like the variation between the units and am grateful again you took the time to create them. My men are finally warm enough to hit the frozen tundras thanks to you sir ;)

*POST GLITCH! (continued)*

Taking time out of your schedule to promptly send them is much appreciated smile.gif Second, thanks for converting them to CMBB. I personally was holding off on winter battles until mods for uniforms showed up, that kind of detail is important to me. Although they as you say are rough, I like the variation between the units and am grateful again you took the time to create them. My men are finally warm enough to hit the frozen tundras thanks to you sir ;)

thanks mike for posting the mods! and once again, many thanks to all of you modders out there. you help make cm a truly fun game to play! and a special thanks to mr noobie. your yellow/green cammo mod for the t34/43 is my favorite so far! keep em coming boys!

by the way, this is a bit off topic, but i got the dvd version of band of brothers. i'm enjoying watching it again as much as i did the first time. god i wish dad were here to watch it with me...

Mike,

I downloaded the Soviet pack 2 from cm.cozog.com twice today. Winzip won't unzip because it is a bad file. Can you fix it?

Also, what is the difference between vol 1 and 2? They look a lot the same, but vol 2 looks better to me from the picture you posted.

It looks terrific and I hope I can get a copy that unzips.

Thanks for your good work.

Originally posted by MikeT:

I just tried set 2 and it works for me. I will email the zip to you. If it still fails we can work something out.

MikeT

Great. I'm using Winzip 8.1, so it's a new version that works with all the other zip files. I hope it works this next time. Thanks.