Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Wallybob. . .

"2. Having read your previous posts, I think I understand that you really don't mean to be the flame-war poster child. In fact if you are looking for a PBEM I will be glad to soundly thrash you."

What's your email so I can contact you when I have the game and I'm ready to take the thrashing in PBEM?

Hi Mom!

I know it's been a while since I've written, so sorry about that. As you may have already heard, I spend much of my spare time chasing those who are bootylicious. That plump rump has me hip-mo-tized. I've decided that the last three little honies were, in fact, lesbians because they spurned the Hiram-lovin.

Hope the arthritis isn't too bad and you get your new teeth soon.

Your hirsute son,

Hiram

We have a dedicated Opponent Finder Forum where discussions like would be better off held. As it seems the two main guys now have gotten in touch with each other this thread can safely be closed as it no longer serves a pressing need.

And MasterGoodal, don't EVER demand anything on my forum again, you aint gonna get on my good side that way but I will concede that you mean well and want to be a constructive member of the little forum community we got going here. We just got off to a bad start. Also notice that there are a MULTITUDE of reasons a thread gets locked up, don't take it so personally, just go with the flow and you will catch on like the thousands that came before you.

Madmatt