Help

I got Dual 867MHz PowerPC G4( 256MB/NVIDIA GeForce4 MX) and I have problem with CMBO sky. It looks blury ( it looks good on my i mac G3 400 )

I know that one member had the same problem, but I can't find the topic ( not Daman 324 topic, beacuse sky in CMBB looks good ).The solution were drivers but I don't know which one.

Also in CMBB there are white lines around some trees in camera 1&2.

Thanx.

Ales

I don't know if this problem has been fixed yet by drivers, which are the culprit here. I know this problem goes back to CMBO with the NVidia drivers on the Mac. I've assumed that it hasn't been fixed at this rate.

The latest official driver posted by Apple is NVidia Driver Update 3.0. But I don't think it will solve the 'blurry sky' problem.

This is AppleCare Article ID: 120110.

URL:

//docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=120110&SaveKCWindowURL=http%3A%2F%2Fkbase.info.apple.com%2Fcgi-bin%2FWebObjects%2Fkbase.woa%2Fwa%2FSaveKCToHomePage&searchMode=Expert&kbho st=kbase.info.apple.com&showButton=false&randomValue=100&showSurvey=false&sessionID=anonymous|154359725

[ September 25, 2002, 04:02 AM: Message edited by: Schrullenhaft ]