Resolution problem

Hi

Does anyone out there know how to change the resolution on CMBO.... it is just too big.... 400x680 or something while my windows is set to something like 1200x800 ..... it gave me the option of setting res when I loaded in cmmos but I hit the wrong one and now cant change it...Help

If you installed to the default directory then go to the C:\PROGRAM FILES\CMBO directory and delete the file Combat Mission Bynd Ovr Prefs. The next time you launch CM it will prompt you for the resolutions to use, starting at your current desktop resolution or the next lower resolution if your card can't support DirectX 3D resolutions that high. If you don't want a resolution, then you can either click the 'Skip' button or just let the screen sit there for 5 seconds or so and CM will proceed to the next resolution/refresh rate.

Typically you will be offered the highest refresh rate available at that resolution and then subsequent offerings will be lower refresh rates until 60Hz is reached, then the next lowest resolution is offered at the highest refresh rate available for it.