A Public Retraction

In a previous thread I wrote:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>But everyone knows you're a gamey bastid, Mensch. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr. Mensch sir,

In regards to my post I submit the following:

Tuesday evening, I had my wisdom teeth removed. That in itself is undoubtedly the crux of the matter. Losing all wisdom, I should not have posted. Or perhaps only in the cesspool. But I digress.

After having said bodily parts forcibly ripped from my person, I was given several medications to alleviate pain. Let me assure you that they did little good in that regard. At least one of my opponents can attest to my short temper that evening. However, the next day, and several doses later, one curiously pleasant side effect was to make me as giddy as a virgin on her wedding night. That, combined with a wee drop of spirits, (okay, so it was a whopping huge glass of bourbon)produced the desired pain relief. It also caused me to become zonked out of my mind.

I spent the day perusing the forum, and even the (gag) posts of stalin's organ were amusing in this state. I saw the usual drivel posted by someone, and then a reply by your most distinguished self. Here I took an opportunity to rile a Kniggit outside the protection of the MBT. This post was simply meant in jest.

I have no first hand knowledge of your game play. Actually, I have no second or third hand knowledge of it, either. I regret the erroneous post, and the lack of any "smiley" to clarify that it was only a taunt. redface.gif

In the interests of truth and justice, I post this retraction and offer my apologies.

Your offer of a game was to defend your honor, but it will not be necessary. It would also be unseemingly to accept a game from a Kniggit as I have not properly followed the conventions set down in the 'cess. Traditions must be upheld, lest civilization collapse.

On the other hand, if you still want to whip me like a rented mule, you have my e-mail.

Humbled, but respectfully yours,

Roger Leete

Now excuse me while I ask my dentist about removing this foot.

To the rest of you wankers: let the flames begin! :D

edited due to clumsiness.

[ 07-05-2001: Message edited by: R_Leet ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by R_Leet:

In a previous thread I wrote:

Mr. Mensch sir,

In regards to my post I submit the following:

Tuesday evening, I had my wisdom teeth removed. That in itself is undoubtedly the crux of the matter. Losing all wisdom, I should not have posted. Or perhaps only in the cesspool. But I digress.

After having said bodily parts forcibly ripped from my person, I was given several medications to alleviate pain. Let me assure you that they did little good in that regard. At least one of my opponents can attest to my short temper that evening. However, the next day, and several doses later, one curiously pleasant side effect was to make me as giddy as a virgin on her wedding night. That, combined with a wee drop of spirits, (okay, so it was a whopping huge glass of bourbon)produced the desired pain relief. It also caused me to become zonked out of my mind.

[ 07-05-2001: Message edited by: R_Leet ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I had my wisdom teeth out, they gave me Percodan. I can attest to the effects. I was drunk as a lord.

yes but where can we get these drugs without loosing your teef??

R_Leet's sorry.. I accept it. no harm done, acutally I was wondering if he was some one I played before and was sour because I won!! (which happens rarely) but allas it was not, soooo we be having a nice 1000 point thing battle stuff well you get the idea.

may I smite him with my charm, may I wack him with my wit! may god let me finaly win one!!

mensch

oh ya.. I'll be posting the AAR.. ARR? RRA? Woot? anyhow I'll be posting this one how it progresses with nifty screamshots and detailed reports turn by turn as my troops are slaughtered to the last man. feh.

[ 07-06-2001: Message edited by: mensch ]