• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give a hollar from the Midwest...

WHERE'S MY FRIGGIN' GAME!!!

How's that? ;)

Hoping for tomorrow but planning on being disappointed again by the USPS.

The thing I can't figure out is how a town this size (150,000) can't get the game before someone in a much smaller town. It's like it got to the Mississippi and skipped over about 250 miles of the state. Maybe it's the proximity to a larger city like Chicago or Omaha that gets it their quicker. I don't know. Same thing happened when I pre-ordered Strategic Command as well.

Either that or it's like my video card I ordered a couple of weeks ago. Ordered it from a website in NY. It was sent out FexEx 2 day air. Went to NY, then Newark, NJ. Then to Oakland, CA!!! It only missed me by about 1500 miles! Then came all the way back to Memphis, TN to here, Cedar Rapids, IA. Someone explain the logic of that route to me.

Keith

[ September 23, 2002, 09:58 PM: Message edited by: sitzkrieg ]

Originally posted by sitzkrieg:

I'll give a hollar from the Midwest...

WHERE'S MY FRIGGIN' GAME!!!

How's that? ;)

Hoping for tomorrow but planning on being disappointed again by the USPS.

The thing I can't figure out is how a town this size (150,000) can't get the game before someone in a much smaller town. It's like it got to the Mississippi and skipped over about 250 miles of the state. Maybe it's the proximity to a larger city like Chicago or Omaha that gets it their quicker. I don't know. Same thing happened when I pre-ordered Strategic Command as well.

Either that or it's like my video card I ordered a couple of weeks ago. Ordered it from a website in NY. It was sent out FexEx 2 day air. Went to NY, then Newark, NJ. Then to Oakland, CA!!! It only missed me by about 1500 miles! Then came all the way back to Memphis, TN to here, Cedar Rapids, IA. Someone explain the logic of that route to me.

Keith

I feel ya buddy. Funny post, though...

Still waiting in Fort Dodge.

The mailman and I will probably go to blows if he dares to show up empty handed!

Originally posted by V:

I feel ya buddy. Funny post, though...

Still waiting in Fort Dodge.

The mailman and I will probably go to blows if he dares to show up empty handed!

Don't hurt him too bad. ;)

I've got two friends waiting as well. I ordered for everybody so we could reduce the shipping costs. Also figured it might get here a bit quicker with a larger order. Oh well.

Good luck to you. Hope we both get our copies tomorrow.

Keith