Trees and Boats, Boats and Trees at Der Kessel

Well thanks to Ed «Tanks a lot» Kinney we all now can have real trees in our computer! How he did it I don't know but I'm sure ripping out all those trees and scanning them with his scanner took some time =D

Also Pawbroon has made every power hunger Gamer out there happy with the Ultimate Killing machine vehicle! The ASSAULT BOAT!

Enjoy sorry for the delay for all those who were waiting, the wife needed me more. smile.gif

Menschy

I have no problem getting to der kessel, but the naming convention for the zip files is a bit confusing:

Seems the files named "Summer Scattered Trees" and "Fall Scattered Trees" actually contain the bases for said plant life, while the file labeled "Pines" contains all the trees --- Summer, Fall, deciduous and conifers. The "Non-Pine Trees" zip does however contain the alternate tall leafy replacements for the regular pines.

Hi Guys I got the files from Tanks a Lot, no folder name changes were made. maybe you can contact him and ask him what he ment.

as for the site down, it appears there is some problems on your side of the Pond. Bruno has been doing som digging and found out from his ISP this information.

Hi Ric,

Thanks for checking it out. I just checked the Der Kessel site again, and I'm still having problems. Attached is a UOTrace Report I just ran. As you can see, tesion-sgh.ip-plus.net (164.128.33.82) seems to be the problem, with a 603ms ping which is causing access problems to the Der Kessel site (DNS 217.160.42.164), (ISP www.webspace.de <http://www.webspace.de> ).

Since there are a number of people who are not experiencing problems, and I tried it from my work site today and it was a rapid access, I have to believe there is something we should be able to do here. If a node down the line is causing problems, then your host provider should be made aware, and should be asked to correct the problem. Otherwise, I should think Netstorm isn't getting their money's worth from the provider.

I'm copying this to the Webmaster of Der Kessel, so that from the distant end they might make their ISP aware, however and unfortunately I seem to be the only user they are aware of that is experiencing problems and as such the only user going through Netstorm, which takes us back to your provider and their relationship with this tesion-sgh.ip-plus.net as a down link node.

Please let me know what we might do.

Thanks,

Bruce White

a.k.a., Bruno Weiss

I forwarded anyhow the email to my Web Provider Services to look on this side of the Pond. Regards

Grego

Originally posted by von Lucke:

I have no problem getting to der kessel, but the naming convention for the zip files is a bit confusing:

Seems the files named "Summer Scattered Trees" and "Fall Scattered Trees" actually contain the bases for said plant life, while the file labeled "Pines" contains all the trees --- Summer, Fall, deciduous and conifers. The "Non-Pine Trees" zip does however contain the alternate tall leafy replacements for the regular pines.

I didn't mean "scattered trees" as actual trees, but as scattered tree bases.

I didn't intend for all the trees to end up in the "pines" directory. Move all the files from the "pines" directory to your bmp directory. If you prefer the tall non-pines, they will over-write just the actual pine trees when you move them.

Sorry for any confusion.

Originally posted by Monty:

I have downloaded Tanks a Lot's trees Mod.

Its awesome !! , but i think its not complete.

In the Pines folder, i cant find the 524.bmp file.

Maybe some more are missing, not sure.

Monty aka Moose

Thanks Monty,

I never made a 524.bmp because I never saw it in the game. Does anybody knows when it's used?

Here is a simple "bump". I don't feel right just typing the word "bump" and then hitting "Add Reply" because we all know that Derkessel deserves more recognition than that. It should be lauded for it's breakthrough ingenuity and quality content. It will change your lives, ladies and gentlemen. Take a moment and visit this website. Everything that you've secretly yearned for is there. The greatest and most creative minds have gathered there to create a virtual potpouri of scenarios and mods. Just don't ask for advice on dating though. I have yet to recive a response on that subject.