Sort of OT, but Help!

I know this isn't strictly CM related, but you guys are the most knowledgable guys I know... And I have a sneaking suspicion that it is a simple fix.

My Internet Explorer has been hijacked! It always retains "about:blank" as a home page - even after I try to set it back to battlefront.com. I can re-set it, and it stays, but if I end my browser session, it comes back as about:blank (a search engine, I guess... Also, I get tons of thos annoying pop-ups. Tons.

I have installed and updated Norton. I have installed SpyBot, and also a pop-up killer. Nothing has worked.

Any ideas, chaps?

"about:blank" is not a search engine, it is just an empty page, ie. no start page. Some spyware thingy might be causing this, though. When you start Spybot, you have to click the "Search for Updates", otherwise it can't recognise the latest nasties.