Overclocking

I wouldn't really classify this as a site with extensive info on overclocking, but that is their main emphasis (mostly news tidbits about overclocking and new hardware, etc.).

HardOCP:

http://www.hardocp.com/

To be honest I don't think that there is very much "overhead" in the higher speed P3's. The 933 is already running at 133MHz FSB. You're only option to overclock this is to run the FSB at a higher speed, which will be limited by your memory and AGP card's tolerance for a higher bus speed (and possibly other PCI cards). Your motherboard will need the ability to change the FSB in small increments and possibly change the CPU's core voltage in small increments also (preferably .1 or .05 volt increments). ABIT and some AOpen boards were good at this, but they may suffer other instabilities.

I don't think you can expect anything over 1050MHz - if you're lucky. You'll need a very good cooling solution for the CPU and passive cooling may not be enough to get over a 1Ghz.