CDV interview

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say there's something suspiciously un-Battlefront.com about that piece of art.
Especially considering that the game is called CMBB and not CM2. These guys obviously aren't that clued in to the development of CM2 which will be a differnt game engine entirely. Typical marketers.

You Finns shouldn't complain TOO much. I understand the Spanish speakers out there (basically a quarter of the world's population?) aren't getting their own tranlation at all! Something about who buys computer wargames and who does not, and the Finns apparently have gone CM-crazy! Strange world, ain't it!

About that CDV Combat Mission 2 'cover' it looks oddly like a shot from the movie 'Saving Private Ryan", specifically Hanks dragging the guy up the beach. Hmmm...

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Munter:

The CDV version of CM:BO arrived on the shelves in Finland a week after the European retail release last February.

Hopefully it will be the same with CM:BB.

But the CDV CMBO doesn't have a Finnish manual, or does it? The translation might take its time...

And the quality of translation will anyway be along the lines of "Miinoja on henkilöstön vastaisia ja haarniskan vastaisia." Hopefully not, but if CDV ruins the manual, I shall go and take vengeance for that and what they did to Lapland! :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Holien:

Ahhh so Finland is still using the barter system.

The same as everywhere: the workforce pretends to work and the eployers pretend to pay. smile.gif

It is nice to see Germany responding to their poorer neighbours by accepting Fish as payment for software.

What is the exhange rate again: 1 COD for 3 squirrel skins ?

Very Green and Eco Friendly.

I see the Finns get special treatment...

:D

I expect the German chapter of the Greenpeace steps in and embargoes all trade with us. Typical. :(

I wonder why they are so silent now that the poor handling of forestry in the central Europe is showing its effects in full.... ;)

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen:

Originally posted by Sergei:

Penteleen sakemannit ! Nappi otsaan vaan, -kele !

They may still have a bone to pick about the thirty year war and the way the Finnish troops in the Swedish army behaved ? This is a neat way to get some pay back for it.