WHITE WASH

White snow covers the ground, the ice that once was a lake, the trees and of course, the hidden Panzer Column. Why is it that when it snows, the turrets of these tanks are revealed, with no snow on top. Is this a bug, or is this purposely planned. Could it be that the designers chose to do this to reveal the tanks and make the game easier. If so, why would they render the tanks useless for the enemy, when this enemy was that of a brilliant strategic mind. :confused:

Could it be that the designers chose to do this to reveal the tanks and make the game easier. If so, why would they render the tanks useless for the enemy, when this enemy was that of a brilliant strategic mind.
Even though the game may not model snow building up on an AFV's exterior (doing so is just adding game 'chrome'), weather affects are modelled in the spotting algorithms.

So, you got any more game criticisms?

Mace

I'm sorry too because I'd rather be playing CMBB.

But while I'm here I'd like to address some more misconceptions of yours: Adolf's surname was 'Hitler', not 'Hittler', and CMBB is tactical, not strategic.

Mace

[ October 15, 2002, 06:10 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]