Blurry skies on iMac with nVidia card?

Buckeye

IIRC, blurry skies/horizons are a known problem with the nVidia cards in Macs. But I was wondering if anyone had figured out a way around the problem? Would it help to reduce the resolution (and hence, the size) of the graphic?

I seem to remember some discussion about the large size of the sky graphics being part of the problem, but I'm not sure if I'm right. Any Mac users out there figure a work around on this issue?

I'd love to see the skies clearly.

I had this problem as well, I resized the bmps from 1024x256 (4:1) to 256x256 (1:1) and it

looked better, just as good as the low res skies from cmbo, since cmbb has no low res

skies, were stuck with the high res ones. I dont't know if it's the Nvidia drivers or Cm itself

thats causing the problems.

Leland, I've found I have to quit out of CMBB and restart it each time I view a file, or else the game graphics degrade considerably. They're fine otherwise, aside from the blurry skies, which I'm going to try to deal with by reducing the graphics' dimensions once I have the time. Did you try quitting and restarting? Might be worth a try.