another purchase of the combo

Well, just pulled the trigger on an x-mas gift for my brother - the combo pack

He's a WW2 nut and when I described the game to him over thanksgiving he sounded geniunely intrigued, grabbed the demo and wanted more..

Naturally this also fufills another need of mine - someone as clueless as i am that i can hook up with and jointly learn how to play PBEM smile.gif

I finally purchased CMBO after enjoying the demo from time to time for several months. Decided on that version because I want to play the Americans. After 9/11 didn't think I could get into CMBB too well.

This game rocks but I'm not too swift with the ol' brains so I'll have to take my time learning the finer points.

You got him one heck of a Christmas gift.

easytarget...

Maybe so but I've never played anything online before. Not even in my pc golf sim hobby.

Treeburst155...

Man your boots and tracks site is stunning. While I'm waiting for CMBO to arrive in the mail... (Does it really come from Albania?) I wonder if you could give me some clues as to what I should be downloading in the way of scenarios and add ons etc. I know I won't do much with that for awhile since I'll just be getting to learn the bells and whistles in the game but I have cable modem so it would give me something to do in reference to the game while I wait. Sorry long sentence.

Take care fellas...