Error in Totenkopf scenario description:

I noticed that the Totenkopf scenario is described as a meeting engagement, but actually appears to be an Allied attack.

!!!Spoiler!!!

BTW, the AT rifle in this scenario is evil. Under EFOW, it fires again and again without ever disclosing its position. You'd think I'd get at least a "AT Rifle?" sound contact in its general vicinity after it fired several times, but no such luck. Just generic infantry sound contacts all over the map.

I haven't read your whole post, as I haven't played the scenario yet, but I wanted to point out that it is not uncommon to call certain scenarios "meeting engagements" where one side has more forces and more of a burden of attack. "Wiltz" is a good example from CMBO. "Tiger Tiger" appears to be a CMBB scenario. The point, I believe, is that neither side starts out set up on the map, and certainly not in prepared positions, although one side may start out much closer to the objectives than the other and may have a better opportunity to set up a screen.

I thought it was going to be an ME but as soon as I saw the flag and the map I figured it was more of a Russian probe.

I'm having a hellofa time attacking as the russians in this. My opponent (snoop), to his credit, is doing a disturbingly mistake-free defense.