Problem with new version of CMMOS

I've got a problem with the new version of CMMOS. The markers tab is missing. I re-downloaded it & uninstalled the old version first & did not disable anything. Also Andrew Fox's jeep is disabled in the Commonwealth section yet enabled in the US & FF section. What's going on here? I know that I have this mod ( just recently downloaded it ). Does anyone know anything about this? I'd really appreciate some help with this.

Thanks.

Hi

I have the Markers tab showing ok but as per yourself UK AF Jeep is crossed-out (although I thin it was ike this in last version to ?)

Also I DL Vexilography Mod and Faces Mod but no tab for these and appears no corresponding rulesets ?

From memory I think several CMMOS releases were shy a few things which were subsequently updated maybe same for this large release.

Anyway some excellent stuff kudos to Gordon et al

(I need something to do whilst enduring this interminable wait for CMBB !)

Cheers

Okay thanks. Thought my computer was f**king up. I wish I could defrag the BMP folder ( CMBO ). I've got some much stuff in there ( even though I've been trying to restrict it to CMMOS compatible mods ). I'm using XP & apparently it can't defrag the folder ( so I was told ).

Anybody having problems with CMMOS should e-mail me a description of the problem and a copy of the file CMMOSLog.txt from within your CMMOS install folder (try to recreate the problem, exit CMMOS and then e-mail me the log).

We'll usually get you straightened out pretty quickly.

Gordon

Hi Gordon

First up great work from you and your associates.

Ref the Velixography and Faces Of Fear Mods are the rulesets missing for these at present ?

I dont see any relevant ruleset in my Cmmos folder nor were they an option during any of the latest install processes that I could see ?

Cheers

Everybody, there was a bad link on the web-page for the Miscellaneous RuleSets (which includes the Vexillography and Faces of Fear data. I've informed Madmatt, and we'll have to be patient while he finds the time to make the correction. That bad link was my fault, so please don't bitch at him.

Rob,

Your problem is most likely related to the above issue. If you'd like me to verify, please run CMMOS, and then exit the program. Open up Windows Explorer and navigate to the CMMOS folder (usually "C:\Program Files\GEM Software Productions\CM Mod Option Selector" and there should be a file called "CMMOSLOG.txt" there. E-mail that to me at "gordonemolek@earthlink.net" and I'll look into it.

Thanks,

Gordon

Kevsharr, the mods themselves don't go into CMMOS, they should all just be unzipped into your CM:BO /BMP folder in the same way a non-CMMOS mod is put in. CMMOS then finds them there when you select a mod to install, and does a file renaming process so that the BMPs become useable by the game for that mod.

If that's not clear, shoot me an e-mail and I'll walk you through the process in more detail.

- Old Dog

Hi GOrdon et al

I re downloaded the Misc Mods exe from CMHQ (which now links to Ver 1.02) and am now getting Tabs for both 'Faces Of Fear' and 'Vexlixography'

Vex works fine but the Faces mods do not seem to change to either Warm or Winter versions ( I double checked and Bmps are in CM) I see a rulset for them but they dont seem to want to work for me any suggestions ?

This really is a superb programme

Cheers

Originally posted by Gary Barr:

Hi GOrdon et al

I re downloaded the Misc Mods exe from CMHQ (which now links to Ver 1.02) and am now getting Tabs for both 'Faces Of Fear' and 'Vexlixography'

Vex works fine but the Faces mods do not seem to change to either Warm or Winter versions ( I double checked and Bmps are in CM) I see a rulset for them but they dont seem to want to work for me any suggestions ?

This really is a superb programme

Cheers

Faces of Fear is really Philippe's baby. If you want, run CMMOS, go to the Faces of Fear tab and try to apply one of the non-working versions. Then exit CMMOS and e-mail me a copy of the logfile "CMMOSLog.txt" at "gordonemolek@earthlink.net" and if I can't figure it out, I'll pass it on to Philippe to have him take a look.

Gordon