Exit points for crews?

Binkie

When I check my bailed tank crews stats, they don't have the little message about "Should exit for points" like all my other units do. But I'm assuming that is not a conclusive piece of evidence.

Anyone know if I get points for getting these guys off the map? It seems an important question because otherwise it will decrease my morale!

No, you don't get points for them. Some time ago I did a test (aye, again...) where three german trucks should exit for points and were destroyed. When I moved the crews from the map and I got 0 points for exiting them.

A minor bug. But if you have lots of armour with the "exit" orders and they get knocked out it's usually better to hide the bailed out crews somewhere on the map, since you don't get points for exiting and your global moral will drop.

But then, if a lot of your tanks got knocked out, your morale has already suffered... :D

[ September 19, 2002, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: ParaBellum ]

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

No, you don't get points for them. Some time ago I did a test (aye, again...) where three german trucks should exit for points and were destroyed. When I moved the crews from the map and I got 0 points for exiting them.

A minor bug. But if you have lots of armour with the "exit" orders and they get knocked out it's usually better to hide the bailed out crews somewhere on the map, since you don't get points for exiting and your global moral will drop.

But then, if a lot of your tanks got knocked out, your morale has already suffered... :D

actually not a bug i think. if you DID have to move crews off you'd have an almost impossible time moving those panicked crews out of the way in time.