How do you use your Axis armor?

Abbott, in our case, you use your German armor by driving in reverse, buttoned up towards my troops. Oh, and make sure you are giving your troops protective area fire by shelling them. That works great. For me.

Gyrene

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gyrene:

Abbott, in our case, you use your German armor by driving in reverse, buttoned up towards my troops. Oh, and make sure you are giving your troops protective area fire by shelling them. That works great. For me.

Gyrene<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will be sure and get those orders right out to the men there Gyrene, see what they make of it.

Major Abbott: "Men, to carry the day, what do you think of driving towards those bridges in reverse and shelling the Village on the way through?

Men, "Sir, our troops occupy the Village and the enemy Tanks are spotted on the other side of the bridges".

Major Abbott, "Precisely, the enemy commander, Gyrene Custer has requested we perform such a tactic"

Men, "But sir, Gyrene Custer is the enemy and wants us to blunder".

Major Abbott, "The enemy commander would do such a thing?, My God man what is the world coming to? Ever since we stole that truck full of Vino things have been fuzzy".

Major Abbott, "Very well, carry on, the bridges both will be ours soon and the drinking can begin again!".