NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (Trials of the Damned)

#$%(&**%$%^!!!

So I, along with everybody else, have been looking forward to CMBB for a good while now.

A few weeks ago, however, this changed. I began to wish that - that - that BTS would release a

sub-par product. :eek:

This requires some explanation.

You see, I am broke. Flat, stinking broke. And I have a seven-month old who is surprisingly hard

on the old solvency. Hence my desire to not need to buy CMBB. If it was not so good, I could get

my daughter more stuff, like food, et al. It was selfish, I know, but there you go.

So yesterday I downloaded the demo, with nothing but sadness in my heart. Either way I'm screwed.

The game is either really good, in which case I'm forced to wait, or it's not, in which case I am

deprived of the East Front tactical game I've been waiting for ever since I cracked the box on

Beyond Valor lo these many years ago.

So anyways, the demo is, of course, really, really great. And the full version promises to be even

better. And then the mods...

Oh to hell with it, I'll starve myself for a while... So when can I preorder?

Originally posted by Christian Knudsen:

You see, I am broke. Flat, stinking broke. And I have a seven-month old who is surprisingly hard

on the old solvency. Hence my desire to not need to buy CMBB. If it was not so good, I could get

my daughter more stuff, like food, et al. It was selfish, I know, but there you go.

Also, on another note, your story closely matches my own. However, almost 1 1/2 years ago, I saved up $5 here and $10 there until I had a little stash of about $70. I have never touched this money because its mission is to bring me the best game ever right on time. smile.gif I wonder if BFC will do overnight shipping for a few extra bucks?

Chad