Playtester Available

I can playtest scenarios and operations for anyone interested. I have just finished one for SuperTed, who gave me good marks for feedback. Since I no not how to mod and just don't have the time for the hours and hours needed to design scenarios, I would like to do testing for those who need it.

I wanted to contribute to the CM community in the most realistic way that fits within my lifestyle.

Just drop me an e-mail with the scenario, your name of course, and what specific items you want me to look at the most as I playtest it for you.

Okay, :rolleyes: as Ted suggested, :rolleyes: here is my e-mail: DBURCH@bak.rr.com ;)

And thanks, Ted! smile.gif

[ February 09, 2002, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

You just made my day - I've been battling to get a tester for my latest offering Up Close & Personal (at the Scenario Depot)See description below. It's already been tested and I'm working on a mayor change at the moment, which should be ready today or tomorrow.

If you like what you see, let me know and we'll test it together via pbem. I'll play the first couple of round as if I'm unaware (thereafter it won't matter) and you go in blind (so don't open it in the editor)

Early April 1945 - Northern Ruhr.

Hitler's actions were becoming more and more irrational. On the 12th he replaced Gen. Steeg with Gen. Flappe and ordered him to hold Raznik at all cost.

Gen. Flappe rushed back to his HQ and shouted for his maps - he had no idea where Raznik was or why the hell it was important!...

Raznik turned out to be a small industrial town in the Ravel valley. It did contain a mayor rail link between the Ruhr and Berlin, but lay too far to the North of Army Group Central's advance to have any significant influence... But he was not about to voice his opinion to the Fuhrer...

On the 16th Gen. Bernardt from 13th Corp was informed of a steady influx of men and machines into Raznik. He suspected that Steeg might try a surprise flank attack (he wasn't aware that Steeg has been replaced) and promptly sent a Battalion (the 34th) and a goodly mix of armor to take control of the town and rail yard.

On the night of the 17th the battle of Raznik started with a ferocity unknown in that quite sector... Two very experienced foes faced each other from the hills on opposite sides of the town... During the night both sides made a number of advances, were repulsed and advanced again... When morning came the battle lines were a mess... Whole companies were cut off behind enemy lines and the front line was anyone's guess! They were on top of each other - the fighting was intense.. very close and very personal!!

This fictional scenario was designed with the single purpose to ensure immediate and continuous combat by two large and varied forces.

Both sides will receive some reinforcements of men and mostly armor throughout the battle. The skies are clear and even the Axis will have some air support - so beware! Don't get caught in the open...

Day Clear Damp

Huge: 8000+ (Germans) & 9000+ (US) points

33 Turns

2 player only.

Comments would be highly appreciated

Johan 'Biltong' Brittz

betrim@xsinet.co.za