DD mod for cmbb IS READY..........

First it is 57 mb total zipped split in to two parts A and B. It is 100 mb unzipped.

Any way i have managed to get part A uploaded to the data base and I am in the process of uploading part B....stand by folks it is comming.

Due to email restrictions i can not send this mod by email...sorry cmhq..if we can come up with another way of sending it i will do it...

remember u need part a and b for it to look correct.

[ December 18, 2002, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: theDD ]

Originally posted by theDD:

Due to email restrictions i can not send this mod by email...sorry cmhq..if we can come up with another way of sending it i will do it...

Man, I hope y'all can work something out on that. This will be one that NEEDS to be available at CMHQ for new folks who are just now checking out the CM scene, and I'd imagine CMHQ to be the first place new folks go after checking out battlefront.com.

Hehee, seems like everybodys after your mod, I barely d/l at 1kt/s, mod database is so clogged up. Not used to this kind of wait (with my VDSL) but hey, I bet this is worth it smile.gif (and yes, I do remember the time when I had a modem... 50+ MB would have been too much for me, with pay per hour taxes smile.gif ). Thanks !

Holy SHi---, DD I'm on T1, and the download would take 8hrs!!, the database has a major traffic jam going on. I won't even try to uplaod a mod, man I hope this mod of yours comes out as good as it looks, Gunslingers had some probs, but wasn't as big a DL