Gary Krockover Page Looking Nice!

Well, that's the beauty of dynamically driven websites. :D

I just have to upload the mod, name the screen pic the same as the mod and it automagically shows as the screen pic for that mod.

And yes, I need to break the mods down by category pretty soon, and also add some descriptions.

Lots of work to do yet. ;)

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Gary, the link to Tigers Improved PzKfw IV color scheme is broken. Please fix or do somefink!

I don't believe I have that mod on my site?!?! If I do, I'll come across it when I'm categorizing all the mod's later tonight/tomorrow.

If you want to email me the name of the mod as it should be, I'll see if I am hosting it and if so, I'll fix any links.

Note that the links aren't hard coded there, they're dynamically generated by whatever the name of the mod is, so if a mod ain't there, neither will there be a link :D

P.S. The Opponent Finder is now open on the site...somebody be the guinea pig and sign up first :eek:

[ October 15, 2002, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: GJK ]

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Wow Gary, nice site improvements. smile.gif

The Proving Ground

Your right, it is looking very good!

Question

Should a player feedback/rating option be available? A simple rating as in if a player finished a PBEM game that was started? Knowing the Internet I am sure there would be occasion where it would maybe be abused for reasons other then its intended purpose. Maybe a field where a player could enter an explanation as a counter?

Touchy subject maybe?

Question

A field available for both players of a PBEM/TCP could enter a brief written description of their battle? Spoiler alert automatically included in page/field description of course.

[ October 15, 2002, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: Abbott ]

Originally posted by Abbott:

Question

Should a player feedback/rating option be available? A simple rating as in if a player finished a PBEM game that was started? Knowing the Internet I am sure there would be occasion where it would maybe be abused for reasons other then its intended purpose. Maybe a field where a player could enter an explanation as a counter?

Hmmm, maybe like an Ebay rating system? If you're a player that sticks to the committment of finishing PBEM games (or even TCP/IP for that fact) maybe others can rate you as an available player. This could be done, I'll let you all decide.

Question

A field available for both players of a PBEM/TCP could enter a brief written description of their battle? Spoiler alert automatically included in page/field description of course.

This is something that will be implemented but it will go directly to the author of the scenario so that they can use it for debugging purposes. I'm not sure that we'd want to have it show on player profiles, would we?

Thanks for stopping by!

GJK