STALINGRAD Pack - Mission Complete!

Thanks everyone who worked on the Stalingrad pack.

The professionalism of the scenarios is plainly evident. You guys should be proud, these scenarios really stand out as great scenarios. Lots of quality control.

Now if we could just get Steve and Charles to stop working 24/7 and play a pbem game and post the AAR using one of these great new Stalingrad scenarios.

Originally posted by CombinedArms:

Just fired up "Our Backs to the Volga" as a PBEM with Big Dog. It looks WAY cool. :D:D

I tried something quite different for the landscape in this one. I am not a big fan of the stock rubble graphics - too dark and moody for my taste, so i experimented until i got the right visuals for a battered cityscape - i was quite pleased with the way it looked, i hope you guys like it too.

Have fun, and best wishes.

CDIC

[ November 25, 2002, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: Captitalistdoginchina ]

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

This is a bump. Well, more of a hot, steamy pile of kudos and a bump. I am enjoying the Stalingrad Pack the same way I enjoy gazing upon big hipped women who offer to buy me beer.

With the difference that the Stalingrad Pack actually exists.

Bump.

What an excellent contribution.....thanks to all involved!!!!

A general question though......some of the battles are huge, and my computer is a wee bit slow trying to deal with them (Pentium III, 32 mb video card, 128 mb RAM).....what would be most to my advantage, doubling RAM to 256 or a 64 mb video card? As all my programs work fine with the existing video card, i am really more interested in knowing the consequences of doubling my RAM.

Originally posted by T34Rules:

What an excellent contribution.....thanks to all involved!!!!

A general question though......some of the battles are huge, and my computer is a wee bit slow trying to deal with them (Pentium III, 32 mb video card, 128 mb RAM).....what would be most to my advantage, doubling RAM to 256 or a 64 mb video card? As all my programs work fine with the existing video card, i am really more interested in knowing the consequences of doubling my RAM.

I've played and tested many of those scenarios on a P3-450mhz with 512 MB RAM and a Geforce2 MX400 64MB graphics card; I can't tell you which makes more difference, but I can play most of them (all except Hell on Earth, actually) without much trouble... and a little patience during turn computation. smile.gif

Scott