First, I am a moron..

Alright my device manager isnt even telling me what type of video card I have.

So help with that could be nice.

My computer is Pentium3

64mb ram

5512 MB free

But my real problem is the graphics. The game runs, with sound, I just can't see anything really. It looks like one of those eye tests the doctors give to see if you're colorblind.

I've tried all the options it gives you at the startup of the game, none work.

Thx for ur time

When you're in Device Manager what does it say under Display adapters ? You may get something generic. If you have a Super VGA adapter there, then you're running a driver that is too generic and won't give you the number of colors that you'll need (assuming that is your problem).

If Device Manager doesn't give you the information we need, then rebooting the computer and VERY QUICKLY looking at the very top of the screen when it comes up (before the BIOS screen that shows the memory count). Sometimes, if this info even displays, you can get an idea what video card you have. Otherwise, if you have no documentation or drivers then you'll need to open up the computer and take a physical look at the card and chip.

Another way of finding your card is

OPEN

Program File - folder

Directx - folder

setup - folder

Dxdiag - double click

Should bring up a some information tabs and there are 2 tabs (display 1 & display 2)in them u can find your card and manufacturer

Cubes