TRP's

Regarding Target Reference Points (TRP's)the manual for the game doesn't mention when or how to set them. I have not had much of a chance to play the game as sharing the computer with kids limits my time and after some days I'm to tired to try and play (tried to play once when I was tired and it ended up like Custer at Little Big Horn). I've mainly played the demo and didn't find TRP in it. Do they come into play in the battles?

Eric

Guest Michael emrys

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EricM:

Regarding Target Reference Points (TRP's)the manual for the game doesn't mention when or how to set them....Do they come into play in the battles?

Eric<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check pp. 89-90 in the manual. TRPs are assigned by the scenario maker in a user-designed battle/operation.

I'm uncertain whether they can be purchased in QBs.

In any event, if you have them, you are allowed to place them during the set-up phase at the beginning of the battle. They cannot be moved or placed after the set-up phase has ended.

Michael

You can purchase them in QBs.

I believe they are only available to defenders in probe, attack, or assault battles, and not to attackers or in meeting engagements.

If you don't buy one (or it isnt' included in a scenario), you can't use them. They can be placed anywhere on a map that you want.

------------------

"Don't lie to me, Gustav! You're a stinkin' Mac user!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EricM:

I've mainly played the demo and didn't find TRP in it. Do they come into play in the battles?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There's a TRP for germans in "Valley of trouble".

------------------

Now, would this brilliant plan involve us climbing out of

our trenches and walking slowly towards the enemy sir?