God I am a Newbie all over again

OK, still playing the demo and have a question or two.

Fatest way to get the full version is Battlefront.com? Can you pay more to get it fedexed? Did not appear so....

Ok..Defense... Boy did I get rolled on valley of trouble. I did manage to infiltrate the back lines and get some awesome mortar, FO kills and .50 cal kills with one squad. They are still at full strength.

Can't get my At close and my guns were already 105mm into the ground. I have 5 tanks rolling on me.

Oh..by the way for you military buffs...always wondered why defense is spelled defence at some locations. Just curious.

I am much better at assaulting... just something new to learn

Good decision gator. Best entertainment $ I've ever spent. You're ALWAYS learning something new with this game: there is that much depth. It really doesn't take that long to receive CM after ordering it. I live in Mississippi and have ordered four copies of CM (one and replacement for myself, other two for friends). Each time it arrives within a week of ordering it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MoatnGator:

Boy did I get rolled on valley of trouble. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have had the Demo for a month, my wife just let me buy the CD (still waiting) I must of played the valley sen. a million times! I luv playing the Germans, I give the AI a 100% bonus on men and full bonus on morale. Makes for a fun game. PLACEMENT PLACEMENT PLACEMENT! If I set up my Jerries right I can hand it pretty good to the Yanks.

My MG pillbox had over 200 kills! hehehehe, silly AI! Can't wait to play with some Vets, the best way to learn is to get smashed a few times by a vet.