Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Know a scenario that I could be good at it?

Do all of the small ones one after the other - by the time you get through those you will probably have the hang of it. You already played Aachen, which would be my number1 suggestion. Try attacking in Last Defense as a good test.

Hmmmmmm........ A fun one on the CD that I remember was called, I think, "A long cold day". It's not an easy one for a beginner, but you get a lot of neat units, you learn about traveling on snow, and, you get enough strong US units to deal with whatever Jerry has to give you. Oh yeah, play as US. There's village and country terrain in it so it gives a bit of variety as well.

Here's a hint that's not a spoiler in any way. When you have armour units that have to go into areas that are good for hiding enemy infantry units and anti-tank units (such as villages, and roads through woods), send in your own infantry, first, to clean out any lurking enemy. Keep your tanks back in support behind your own infantry so as to provide support while your grunts try to take out the bad guys.

If you follow that, you'll learn a bit while playing that scenario. Give it a try. You may not win, but hell, give it another try or two or three after that. You'll learn as you go and figure out tactics that you can apply to other situations.

For a quick easy one, try the tutorial and follow the directions in the manual that accoompany that scenario. It gets you to thinking about some really basic concepts concerning what you want to do with different types of units.

Enjoy!