I think I found a bug

If I look at the penetration info from an enemy tank Ican see which ammunition types he has.

Example:

If an enemy tank has Hardcore (Hartkern in german... I dont know what it means in english sorry) ammunition I can see it, because theres the penetration info for this type listed. If the enemy tank has got only AP and HE shells theres only the info for AP and HE listed.

So I can see which ammunition the tank has and estimate how lethal it would be to give him a target...

I hope you understood it, because i´m not really good in english...

The information displayed only tells you how that ammunition performs in the gun, it does not mean that the tank or gun is actually carrying that type of ammunition.

So when the information about the Tungsten (T) rounds (I'm assuming that's what you are referring to with Hartken / Hardcore) is displayed, that tells you what the gun can do with T rounds. Not that it actually has (or does not have) T rounds.

The penetration info of the Tungsten shells is not listed at every enemy tank. Only at them which really have them. So there are two tanks.

Tank 1 has Tungsten shells = Penetration info from normal AP and T shell.

Tank 2 has only normal AP and HE shells = Only AP HE Penetration info. Now i know this tank has no T shells = less dangerous.