CMBB 'Berli' Style PBEM Marathon

Remember when shortly before the release of CMBO, Berlichtigen offered to play every single scenario PBEM against anybody who signed up to do so? Will anybody try to duplicate his feat (and I have no idea if he finished all the games)?

We didn't have a list of scenario names at the time, just the number of battles that came on the CD. So people lined up to play scenario #1, #2, #3, etc.

Anyone challenge me to scenario #1? Double blind please. And I live in Australia, so I will take a while to receive my pre-ordered copy.

Epée

[ July 27, 2002, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: Epée ]

What a grand effort you have laddie. I bow to the direction of such a faithful BTS fan. All good to you. If I ever get the copy (here in Finland that is) I am ready to take on such a grand challenge. It took a WHILE to get my copy of CM:BO though so I give room to others willing to tackle you ;) . If you fall short of opponents I am in line to replace the casualties tongue.gif .

-T

Originally posted by Epée:

Remember when shortly before the release of CMBO, Berlichtigen offered to play every single scenario PBEM against anybody who signed up to do so? Will anybody try to duplicate his feat (and I have no idea if he finished all the games)?

Gods! Thanks for reminding me (like a little lemon juice in that cut?). Yep, I played them all (all 36 games).

I intend on doing something similar, but it can't be the same (I've played all the scenarios, so that would kinda limit the blind aspect)

Good luck in your marathon... you'll need it ;)