About making battles and OPs for CMBB

I don't make battles and OPs, but I was wondering if anyone could put together some battles or OPs, that are based on mainly the Tank battles. They could be something like the ASL, or Stalingrad Pack, I know there were some large Tank Battles on the Eastern front, but I noticed there are many infantry engagements with some armor, at thge "Scenario Depot", there are some battles based on a few of these armor engagements, but not many.It's just a request, but maybe someone has this idea in mind already

my 'hill 267.9' has a lot of tanks... let's see.. i think it has 77 german tanks against the soviet ai... but it does have a battalion (60% strength) of motorized infantry...

anyway... if someone does a tank battle scenario pack, they should include something about the battles involving the 1st panzer group and the soviets around 'dubno' or thereabouts in the first week of the war... i mean... those were some huge tank-type battles from what i can gather...

for tank battles, kursk is always what first springs to mind... but apparently the battles there around 'dubno' - in 1941 no less - were of that scale as well...

does anyone know of any other huge tank-type battles?