Go Canada!

I ordered a copy of CMBB around October 2nd, it arrived in Vancouver on the 10th - I assume it was shipped on the 4th - and I received it in the UK this morning. As the Canadian postal system's reputation seems to have taken some knocks here, I thought I should share my experience to redress the balance a little, and reassure potential Canadian customers. Go Canada! ;)

Now, another attempt to reach those damn flags...

Originally posted by Sirocco:

[QB]I ordered a copy of CMBB around October 2nd, it arrived in Vancouver on the 10th - I assume it was shipped on the 4th - and I received it in the UK this morning. As the Canadian postal system's reputation seems to have taken some knocks here, I thought I should share my experience to redress the balance a little, and reassure potential Canadian customers. Go Canada! ;)

==================================================

Fortunately Sir, you fell through a crack, Canada Posts for sure. Are you certain it wasn't sent Fedex...'cause that short of time frame just doesn't seem possible....c'mon this is Canada Post we are talking about here...right? smile.gif

God save the Queen,

KC

Originally posted by Krazy Canuck:

Are you certain it wasn't sent Fedex...'cause that short of time frame just doesn't seem possible....c'mon this is Canada Post we are talking about here...right? smile.gif

I thought it must have been Fedex myself, but it was definetely Canada Post. ;)