locks up

We need alot more information to help you:

1) Exactly what are you doing when the game locks up.

2) You did install the correct patch (CDV) for the correct game (CDV boxed set)?

3) Need to know what OS, graphics card, direct X version, sound card, motherboard, etc.

WWB

If it's any help I had CMBB lock up on me for the first time last night (been playing CMBB for a month now).

Still using CMBB v1.00 as I haven't yet been able to transport the 65Mb download for v1.01 from my works machine to home.

Lockup seemed to happen after I'd left the machine for a few minutes and the whole machine locked up just at the point where the screen saver should have kicked in. The game had finished replaying a moves video.

I'm using XP Home SP1, Athlon 2.2GhZ, 512Mb RAM, Geforce 4 Ti4200 with 30.xx drivers.

I'm wondering if it's a known bug in the drivers to do with DirectX and screensavers but I'm a bit loath to touch anything 'coz everything else is working fine on my machine.

Any ideas anybody?

:confused: