what's the latest driver for nvidiaTNT2 model 64?

IDF

I just went to the nvidia web site to dowload the latest driver but the information received is vague. When was the last driver available for download is it version 53.04?

Also I removed the demo for CMAK as I got the 600X 800X error message before game launch, tried to reinstall but says setup is corrupted??

Thanks in advance for response

You can use the 53.04 driver (or later betas) with the TNT2 series. There may be few differences between some of the latest Detonator/Forceware drivers since most changes affect later videocards, such as the GeForce FX series. Antialiasing and (I believe) anisotropic filtering aren't enabled in the TNT2 series, thus a lot of coding changes affecting these features are not really applicable to the TNT2 series.

Check for a 'prefs' file in your CMAK directory and delete it if there is one. CMAK may offer you a resolution as low as 640x480, but it can't actually use it.

Run the DirectX Diagnostic (Start Menu > Run > type in dxdiag) and go to the Display tab and see what settings may be disabled and run the Direct3D test and see if it passes.

If you've upgraded several drivers in a row without uninstalling them, then you may have some version conflicts. It's best to uninstall a video driver and reboot before installing a newer one. This is probably especially true when there's major revisions in the driver.