bridge tops in Tom's BoB mod

All I can say is cool! One question I like the new bridge top and it changed my roadtop like you said in the readme, I like them more so could you put up the rest of the roads in this style? Or has it already come out? I have one more favor to ask of anyone, is there a possible to make a RR bridge out of the wooden bridge as I would make more RR maps but BTS has no RR bridges.

Thanks again all especially everyone who worked on the Bulge mod sets!

Originally posted by TankDawg:

Anybody have the bmp # for that file? I love his winter mods, but it has ruined all my other scenarios' roads.

Help.

:confused:

613.bmp paved road / bridge top (as listed in the readme.txt of Tom's Ardennes mastermod)

--Randl

--Randl

Winter Wonderland, the snow-covered version of Field and Stream, has three programs in it that specifically address this problem. If you save your personal favorite winter terrain set (while the standard road tiles are included), after you install Tom's bridgetops you can switch back and forth without any harm done. You can also, thanks to the magic of CMMOS, switch back and forth between the individual parts of all the winter terrain mods. And of course, if you're lazy, you can switch back and forth between the mods themselves.

Winter Wonderland is now undergoing Beta testing, and should be out in about a week or two, at most. It includes a CMMOS RuleSet for BTS, Gunslinger, DD, the Abominable Snow Mod (Juju and Tanks a Lot's deep winter snow mod), MDMP, a few textures from Gary Kump and Gwen de Lucera, and, of course,the CMMOS version of Tom's Bulge Mod.