winterized house mods

OK, I give up trying to find winterized house mods without help. I can't believe the way mine look in the snow, they must be the original ones, after a year and a half...bad on me.

Who has some good ones? CMBO HQ? What are they called? Just a few hints needed here, thanks.

Shoeman

Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

Philippe: I don't see my winter buildings in the CMMOS section.

Hi Ed !

As far as I know both the winter and summer buildings should all be included in the same download. I just tested your CMMOS buildings on my computer, and the program installed both summer and winter textures, as it is supposed to. Are you saying that you don't see a separate zip file posted in the CMMOS section (you shouldn't), or that you have downloaded that particular zip and winter textures aren't included in it (that would be a problem)?

Originally posted by Philippe:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

Philippe: I don't see my winter buildings in the CMMOS section.

Hi Ed !

As far as I know both the winter and summer buildings should all be included in the same download. I just tested your CMMOS buildings on my computer, and the program installed both summer and winter textures, as it is supposed to. Are you saying that you don't see a separate zip file posted in the CMMOS section (you shouldn't), or that you have downloaded that particular zip and winter textures aren't included in it (that would be a problem)?</font>