Any good maps out there???

Funny that you mention this, I was getting ready to ask if someone was hosting maps for QBs ;)

I'm no map making expert, but I put together a small (~1km x ~900m) map together that I've been having fun on (vs the AI). A village lies in a sunken area surrounded by hills. Two variations of it, both with three flags (1 large, two small). One map has the flags in a line parallel to the start zones, and the other has them in a "line" from each start zone. Best played as a ME.

I figure I could toss it out there for people to play with. I guess for now the best way would be for anyone who's interested in it to e-mail me. Anyone who does play on it, all I ask for is a little constructive criticism smile.gif

I have just finished a map of the Mitte section of Berlin, containing the Reichstag, Moltke Bridge and Reichskanzlei. I left setup zones and flag placement up to the players discretion, as I conceived it as a map that could be segmented into smaller battles-or 1 large battle. It is as acurate as I could make it c. 1945. I plan on doing at least 2 more Berlin maps, for a set of locales where the fighting occured (next one will be Zoo and Flak Towers. After that, a suburban or Templehof map).

I will try to post it to the Scenario Depot, or anywhere else that will post it.

I don't suppose you'll want it, but once I get the game I will be creating my infamous (to me only!) Battle of Rydal, PA.

I did it in CMBO, and it actually was a great tactical map of my old neighborhood. Two tall, opposing hillsides, on rather steep with pines along the slope, the other a more gradual, less tall, grade, covered with residential housing.

Of no historical significance, but those in my old hood might have wondered what we'd do when the Huns came marching out of Rosslyn!

Sorry to disrupt the conversation :D