Unidentified vehicles

I wonder why there is still no mod awaylable for the graphics of unidentified vehicles.

Since my whole CM is altered and looking excellent i am still bothered about those grey boxes marked with a "?".

If there is no Mod out there has anyone an idea which bitmaps compose the "unidentified vehicle/tank" ???

Oi ! Skolman

Skolman,

I have just about every CMBO mod loaded on my system ( well, probably not *every* one ever made ;) ) and I have never seen a mod done for the unidentified vehicle.

That doesn't mean one doesn't exist but I have never seen one done.

I guess one question would be, what would a good mod look like for that generic unit? Just a generic gray vehicle without the question mark ?

I'm pretty sure I have the bitmap numbers at home. I'll try to check back later tonight and if no one has responded to this thread I'll send the numbers to you.

Originally posted by Silvio Manuel:

I think that this is un-moddable, much like bazookas, mortar tubes, and a handful of others...sorry.

Silvio,

Do you know if this is also unmoddable in CMBB? I thought I remembered seeing a bitmap for the unidentified vehicle unit but maybe I was looking at the CMBB bitmaps.