some scenarios i'd like to see

unfortunately, my computer uses a trident video card, which makes me unable to use the scenario editor button.

but, i sure would like to see:

1. a scenario that highlights the sturmtiger and/or the JS3. it would be fun to play around with these. guilty pleasure, i guess.

2. more scenarios that feature the minor countries. my favorite scenarios to play are those with relatively weak AFVs, so that they supplement rather then overwhelm the infantry.

maybe these scenarios already exist, and i am just missing them?

I have a battle of the Warsaw uprising done, but didn't include it on the CD. The one I did was the first uprising, and was made to honor the bravery of those who fought...but I am stillnot sure how people would take it. If you are itnerested in it, let me know and I will forward it to anyone who wants to play it.

Rune

Now with the new infantry/MG realism, I'm re-doing a bunch of the CC2 battles/maps in CMBB.

I've created a bunch CC2 maps for CMBO, and they worked pretty good. But they weren't quite as fun as the CC2 battles of the same name.

If you remember playing CC2, you'll remember the tension you felt as you advanced your airborne troopers forward towards the village of Son. In that village were at least 2 MG42's and an 88mm Flak gun. They were DEADLY on that map!

Now, you can do the same thing in 3D and feel the same tension.

Of course, you're 101'st Airborne troopers will be kitted out in Russian. (And speaking Russian for some reason.) But pay that no mind. smile.gif

I've just finished doing the battle/map for Nijmegen Riverfront. The map has a bombed out railroad travelling from corner to corner of the map. There's some wharehouses south of the tracks and a farm house North of the tracks. A lot of nice and subtle terrain inbetween.

I'm going to do all three battles in that CC2 operation where the above is one of them. The other two are Nijmegen Landing (I think) where the 82nd Airborne (now being played by the Russians), land on the opposite bank of the Waal river in order to outflank the German defenders of Nijmegen.

The 3rd battle is at the opposite bridgehead itself. With all three of these battles, you could work CMBB's "copy forces" from previous battle for a nice little mini-operation. Try and capture the bridgehead over 3 battles by carefully using your troops. Can't take too many casualties as you need as much strength as possible in order to carry on to take the bridgehead!

Sound fun?

Gpig