What is PENG?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What people always seem to forget that Peng is a concept. MrPeng was kidnapped and has been held against his will, mewling to be given the final release, Yet it always denied. His dearest wish is that it all jsut go away, but then like a growing pustule it consumes all around, including poor Peng. He has even at one time renounced the moniker and has repeatedly disowned the MBT, but I am afraid there are copyright â„¢ problems

[ October 20, 2002, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: jdmorse ]

Public Service Announcement

As an example of conservation odfmatter, nothing is ever lost. I present, courtesy of Lindan and panzershark, Portal to the ORIGINAL Peng Challenge

Yes the first 122 pages of the Mutha Beautiful Thread is available for viewing. A link is on his page that will take you Hubble like to the Origins of Time. Abandon hope for the times of Darkness shall spread

[ October 20, 2002, 01:28 AM: Message edited by: jdmorse ]

Originally posted by jdmorse:

Public Service Announcement

As an example of conservation odfmatter, nothing is ever lost. I present, courtesy of Lindan and panzershark, Portal to the ORIGINAL Peng Challenge

Yes the first 122 pages of the Mutha Beautiful Thread is available for viewing. A link is on his page that will take you Hubble like to the Origins of Time. Abandon hope for the times of Darkness shall spread

Looking back to the thread above, I had a lot of laughs reading the thread about players favourite sayings whilst playing CM. Wouldn't it be a good idea to start another thread like that? Well maybe, maybe not, but that one sure made me chuckle :D

Originally posted by Jock Abroad:

Thank you MrSpkr for showing us how big your bollocks are

Stop peeking over the stall and it won't be a problem.

by humiliating me in public.
No, I didn't do that -- you did that. I merely gathered it together.

Steve

[ October 20, 2002, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Silvio Manuel:

It cracks me up that you Pengers had a Wake when the 1st (?) primordial MBT was finally locked when it grew to be a gargantuan Tower of Babel amongst mortal threads.

Was it you that brought the crescent rolls? Or the Salsa dip?</font>

Can I just say (opps Peng thread)...

Ye Gads noble warriors I didst follow that arcane route whispered about in the upper rooms of the palace and i didst find myself, perhaps in a state of dreaming, perhaps a state of rapture, in a far off and forgotten place, full of dusty rooms and empty promises [note to readers I have never heard of a full stop] whereupon I found the object of my search.

It was a document unlike any I have ever seen, bound in a tough skin that I took to be human but eventually transpired to be a wonderous material known by the wise as Canadian Ham. Inside this opus lay the source of all our desires. It was a fountain of explaination. It recorded the epic battles of our forefathers. It contained the lineage of our present leaders [i seem to have found the full stop]. In bitter truth the falsehood surrounding the entity known as Peng was revealed.

119 Pages of revelation. Did those brave knights who were tasked with the Quest for Peng ever have time to actually fight, gadsookes I fear the whole tome was written over a flagon of mead in the local bawdy house.

119 pages in the first peng thread? how many threads have their been - you may have written more waffle than Robert Jordan smile.gif