Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Now that we've had a chance to try the new FORUM FEATURES

Let me pile my kudos at BTS' feet. I notice we can now hit "quote" and the ENTIRE post is quoted, not just the last quoted bit in a post. This was always an annoyance for me. I notice that once you post something, it takes you to the last page of a multi-page thread, rather than taking you back to page 1 as was the case previously.

Thanks for fixing this stuff, just makes a great board even better.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Let me pile my kudos at BTS' feet. I notice we can now hit "quote" and the ENTIRE post is quoted, not just the last quoted bit in a post. This was always an annoyance for me. I notice that once you post something, it takes you to the last page of a multi-page thread, rather than taking you back to page 1 as was the case previously.

I thought it always did that :confused:

maybe I just had not noticed

-tom

Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I thought it always did that :confused:

maybe I just had not noticed

-tom</font>

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

And if you edit a post, then edit it again, you only get one message at the bottom. Very nice touch.

When you edit more tha once you could delete the first edit line so only 1 of them shows up.

I would often do this before, so people wouldn't see how many times I screwed up.

Originally posted by Shatter:

When you edit more tha once you could delete the first edit line so only 1 of them shows up.

I would often do this before, so people wouldn't see how many times I screwed up.

You're preachin' to the converted - I did it - a LOT - too. But now we don't have to bother.

I am sure we are the only two people who know about this though - right? ;)