Winter Uniform Mods.....

Anyone know where I can get some Russian winter uniform mods? So far I have seen lots of German but no white Russian Uniforms.

Also what are the recomendations for the German must have uniform mods? There are so many in different catagories that I'm confused as to which ones to D/L and use. Thanks in advance.

What I did was to make a difference between the early war period where the officers and troops were still getting over Stalin's purges and the later period where they were finally getting the types of supplies that helped them fight a war.

MikeT

Oh, forgot...both sets are active in the game. The time period of the battle determines which uniform set is used.

Next up are the Finns and a special mod for the German 250th Infantry Division which was composed of Spaniard veterans from the Spanish Civil War. These mods are almost 99% done. I just need to get some permission to use someone else's mod for the Finns and I am redoing the early period snow uniforms for the Germans.

MikeT

Is a simple white uniform for the Soviets also in progress? I know it has been made for the late period (set 2 of MikeT) of the war, but not the early period (set 1 of MikeT). White uniforms were available even then, or at least white sheets were used, as the Germans did during the first winter in the east.

Originally posted by Hoopenfaust 101:

Lookin good Andrew :eek:

Did you change your graphics card? I remember you had pixelation problems. Nothing looks downsampled.

Thanks! No, same graphix card... but it does look pretty good in the screenshot. BTW, the bmps for the quilted uniform, when viewed on their own in Photoshop, look photorealistic, so those with capable cards are in for a treat. I have no idea how I achieved the effect, I guess it was just a happy accident. That and a lot of experimenting.

Still a ways to go yet, and yes, there will be white oversuits in the release version as well.

smile.gif