A question or two about where to get certain Mods

I apologize for having to ask but I have looked high and low for John Tuckers Stug mod and cannot find it. Does anybody happen to know. It's not on Tom's, CM Outpost, CMHQ or Der Kessel's and as far as I know these are the only 4 sites around that you can download mods from. If there are others I sure would appreciate somebody letting me know and where the Stug is.

Happy Easter Sir,

I think you were almost there. Goto CMHQ _and_ then go to Manx's Combat Missions temporary holding area (it's on the sidebar). There at the top of the Axis vehicles list you will find Mr.Tuckers Stug.

All best,

--Randl

Randl, just got back from CMHQ and just had to thank you again. I've been looking for a lot of those mods and just thought they went by the way side for one reason or another so you can imagine how happy I am to see them. Thanks again. You made my day!

You're quite welcome sir. Glad I was in the right place at the right time as it were smile.gif I had forgotten all about the "Manx's temporary holding area" until just the other day when I was on a Mod seach and basically stumbled over it again. I sure do miss that master list layout that Manx had when Combat Missions was up and going. The site was like a Mod reference Superstore in it's day, he sure did a whale of job with that. I'm with you; glad it's not all gone!

Regards,

--Randl

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

I believe Manx said all of his old lists and references would be incorporated into the new version of the Battlefront website he is working on.

Yep, that's what i fully intend to do. I've been held back a little so far this year compared to last. I had big PC problems for the first couple of months of this year which caused me to lose a lot of time that could have been spent working on a new CMHQ design, and i seem to have a lot less spare time on my hands generally than i used to.

Still, IT WILL GET DONE!

Yeh, Manx stuff does get in the way sometimes but am truely glad to hear it's coming. I can only imagine how much time it must take but I know I can speak for most out there that we do greatly appreciate the hard work and will be looking forward to it.