Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

So you thought the waiting was nearly over??

Guest Mike

Bwah ha ha ha..snigger, snuffle slurp........

"BFC have just announced a provisional release date of September 20 2008 for "Combat Mission: Winds of War".

CMWW will be a completely 3D battle, operational and strategic level simulation of every war from August 1914 to August 1945, including an unprecedented roster of 23,436 combat unit types ranging from WW1 Russian replacement battalions following up the assault to pick up weapons discarded by casualties to the inappropriately named "Maus" and extrememly appropriately named "Tortoise" super heavy AFV's that never saw combat in WW2.

BFC sources state that the game will be completely mod-able, hamsters are already included, and anyone asking for better scenarios in the demo or a Balkan Wars patch will be shot at birth.

etc., etc."

BTS - please fix or do sumfink!!

[ September 08, 2002, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

This forum puts me in mind of an office on a Friday afternoon before a Bank Holiday - everyone feels a bit silly, doesn't want to start any serious work, and is just waiting for 5 o'Clock.

Of course, I'm only talking about BRITISH offices - I'm sure our colonial cousins beaver away until the last minute....... smile.gif

Get stoofed ya silly Pom - the "civil service" that is neither was one of the few decent things you guys gave us.

That and beer, cricket, Rugby and roast beef sammies!! ;)

[ September 09, 2002, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Mike ]