Eye Candy...please.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Urban Shocker:

I was wondering if every week or two until the release of CMBB, we (the dedicated "fanboys") could receive some eye candy in the the form of new screenshots. Not much...just 4-6 per week just to keep the blood simmering before the heat gets turned up.

Is this possible?<hr></blockquote>

US,

Possible? Yes.

Likely? No.

It is unlikely the boys at BFC have the time (or the screenshots, for that matter) to spend on such frequent presentations. Don't worry, they will be sharing when they can.

Urban,

Check out the CMBB Modelling Contest thread. There is a link to the 'new arrivals' URL at the modelling contest site. On it you will find an 'in-game' shot of a KV-1s on a city street. It may not be new to the dedicated CMBB watchers but it was new to me.........and gives a good idea of what city buildings are going to look like!

Jonah

WOW...

Just look at the reflections in the windows of the buildings!! The treads on that KV!! Incredible...

I am rereading Craig's Enemy at the Gates again for the first time since my teens. I appreciated that snap of the Squad Leader sets someone posted a while back. (You must have had a more lucrative paper route than I had!) This is the game that a lot of us have been waiting a long time for.