Downloadable Manual?

Hey guys I am new here, I recently picked up CM:BO at a used software place and do not have a manual. Is there anywhere I can download a user manual or do I have to figure it out on my own?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Sorry Sloan, Cd and Manual are both covered by copyright and hence must be purchased. If you want the manual you need to buy the game from BFC. Sounds like you were ripped off mate. CMBO has been discounted in price by BFC.

No, it would not be KaZaa. It would actually be Software ETC. in Allen TX, which carries many older used software titles. I picked it up for 5 bucks with no manual.

So, now I am stuck trying to figure out how to get everything to work correctly and there is no manual to download.

While I understand piracy is a concern, and rightfully so, I think it is overkill to not allow the manual to be downloaded for print-out. How in the world does THAT stop piracy?

As you said the game is probably available on KaZaa or Limewire or the other myriad of places where games can be downloaded, so not having the manual available does nothing to stop it. It just makes it difficult for customers who have lost theirs.

I think you have struck the reason why its not available for download. People who pirate the game and get no free manual from BFC will find it hard to play thereby forcing players to buy the game and manual from BFC.

Suggestion? Sell it on ebay for $20 and put that money towards buying it from BFC.

Other than that just play by the seat of your pants and learn it the hard way through trial an error.

Might I suggest emailing Matt and see if a replacement manual can be acquired? Ultimately the manual is nice to have but not required. The readme from the demo is likely enough to be able to get up and running. This is a simple game, that just takes time to learn the nuances. The nuances are in the behavior and tactics and cannot be gleaned from the manual in any case. Time in the seat is the key.

Originally posted by Pud:

Suggestion? Sell it on ebay for $20 and put that money towards buying it from BFC.

Heh, then the poor sap that buys it on Ebay will be on this forum asking "Hey guys, I purchased CM BB on Ebay, and it didn't come with a manual..."

A neverending cycle.

:D