normandy

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Clubfoot:

Also try Pointe du Hoc and Victor South. They have links at the Scenario Depot as well.<hr></blockquote>

I wouldn't. They come in a 9.8 Meg download, which took me over an hour on a normal phone line. I downloaded them today, and they look very strange unless you have Magua's Normandy Mod Package which I don't have. A much better use of time would be to download "Blowfish" and "Fertile Fields", which, although not Normandy related, are

Excellent.

Regards,

Ryan

Ryan,

Everything you should need to make the Victor South and Pointe du Hoc scenarios look the way they should is included in that download in CMMOS compatible format.

I suggest you try them. I think they're some of my best work (especially Pointe du Hoc).

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Clubfoot:

Ryan,

Everything you should need to make the Victor South and Pointe du Hoc scenarios look the way they should is included in that download in CMMOS compatible format.

I suggest you try them. I think they're some of my best work (especially Pointe du Hoc).<hr></blockquote>

Really? The water looked very strange at the shoreline. I just got in 30 turns of "Pointe du Hoc" in and really liked it. Your estates stuff was interesting, although I don't think the scenario's were too good. Could you offer "Pointe du Hoc" without the mod package? I don't really like the idea of a "Mega-Pack" with such a huge file size. I think it would be better if you had "Victor South" come with the mod pack. Have the estates pack come separately. Here's a list:

• 1. Victor South and Pointe du Hoc with beach Mod Package off the Depot
    2. Pointe du Hoc available separately without any mods
    3. All the estates stuff come in one same package.
    4. Leave out the "Normandy reverts" stuff

These are just recommendations, I'm not telling you what to do. :D

Regards,

Ryan

[ 12-01-2001: Message edited by: Panther G ]</p>