Questions for Mr. Noobie...

Is your new cammo T34/43 at the Mod database CMMOS compatible & what exactly must I do ( after downloading it ) to get it to work with CMMOS? I'm asking these things because I've got dial up access & it takes forever to get the stuff. I don't want to download something only to find that it doesn't work.

Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by Rob Murray:

Is your new cammo T34/43 at the Mod database CMMOS compatible & what exactly must I do ( after downloading it ) to get it to work with CMMOS? I'm asking these things because I've got dial up access & it takes forever to get the stuff. I don't want to download something only to find that it doesn't work.

Thanks for your help.

Christ on a Crutch, and Smiling and Waving at the Crowd:

His member number is 8787. His email address is mrnoobie@yahoo.com (from him profile).

Do you absolutely need to help the Peng Challenge Thread, the Master Goodale Cheery Waffle thread, and the tumpty tumpty 'Christ, I Hate Every Thread That I Don't Approve of Thread' drive the truly significant threads (whatever the hell you conceive them to be) down the Forum to obscurity?

Oh, I only post this here because you seem to be more unusually incapable than most of going out and getting the answer you need.

Call it a 'pity post'.

What the hell is a Rob Murray, anyways?

You know, even the most egregious halfwit in the Peng Challenge Thread could've found 'Mr. Noobies' member number and email address, and asked him this question.

Is everything all right at home, lad?

Hey, what the **** is your problem!!! I was asking a reasonable question to the mod author, not you! If you don't have something constructive to post then DON'T bother posting replies to things that don't concern/interest you. Nobody deserves to be treated the way that you just treated me. I don't care if this post gets me banned from this forum; if this is the way people are treated here maybe I shouldn't be a member of this forum anymore.

[ November 21, 2002, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: Rob Murray ]

Perhaps Seanachai's problem was that answer to your question was pretty obvious. smile.gif

At least Mr.Noobie's latest mods say they are CMMOS compatible, so I am quite sure they are CMMOS compatible. And after installing them using CMMOS I am 100% sure they are.

After downloading and setting up CMMOS you just configure it and select add when in mods section.

Well, I have no patience for people like him. Not everyone who posts on this forum is an expert in this stuff & people would do well to remember that fact before they post insulting replies. As I said before; if the subject/topic doesn't interest or concern you then don't post a reply, simple as that. If fact I thought that there were rules here about this kind of thing. It's very easy to dump on someone when you're sitting behind a monitor and hiding behind a pseudonym. I had asked the question because previously all of the CMMOS compatible mods were posted at Combat Mission HQ. I was not aware that they were now also also available at the Mod Database.

[ November 21, 2002, 05:04 AM: Message edited by: Rob Murray ]

I agree that some people seem to insult others for no good reason. Something that is simple to you might look different if other things about some detail you didn't even know. Like your all CMMOS mods only at CMHQ thing. My answer to them is.. :mad: Grrr.. tongue.gif

its pretty easy,mate

head over to the cmmos section at CMHQ and you will find all the cmmos compatible mods there.

dont worry about the grumpy bastards in here,the worlds full of them.

most mods will/should say cmmos compatible.

if so,just store them in a folder named cmmos mods or something,and open cmmos,select the cmbb tab,hit config,and point it towards your stored mods,,that easy......you will need all the rulesets for it to work though...all over at CMHQ.

have fun.

smile.gif