GameWizard voodoo2 for imac won't work

I have a rev.b imac w/ a voodoo 2 card by microconversions. I have tried many things to get it to work w/ combat mission including: turning my ATI extensions off, using 3dfx reference drivers, turning all extensions off except my rave driver, and various other things that i can't remember right now. Does anyone know how to get this card to work, or if it is even possbible to get it to work?

BTW i have 160 meg of ram, if that's important.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cory:

I have a rev.b imac w/ a voodoo 2 card by microconversions. I have tried many things to get it to work w/ combat mission including: turning my ATI extensions off, using 3dfx reference drivers, turning all extensions off except my rave driver, and various other things that i can't remember right now. Does anyone know how to get this card to work, or if it is even possbible to get it to work?

BTW i have 160 meg of ram, if that's important.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Cory,

Please post basic report from the Apple System Profiler. (Apple Menu)

------------------

--

Toad

Ontario, Canada

I'm under the impression that BTS has disabled support for the Voodoo 1 & 2 on the Mac side. Too many problems with the RAVE support. When CM sees the Voodoo, it just skips it as a possible display device/video accelerator.

There have been hints that BTS is talking to some developers at 3dfx about RAVE, but no word on that as of yet. Maybe a forthcoming patch will address this issue (and a new RAVE driver for the Mac Voodoos). Until then you will have to make do with your built-in ATI display.