King Tigers killed to easily?

Hehe, i bet u got 2 Panthers along with your 2 kt's for some much needed reinforcements. Just finished that op a few days ago and my kt's racked up a similar amount of kills as yours did. But i guess we'll keep this op nameless for some reason.

Warning Spoiler for the "Nameless Senario" below. AVERT YOUR VIRGIN EYES!

If that is the senario I'm thinking of, it's a bit unfair for the Ruskies. almost 3/4 of the Tank crews are conscripts or green, your reserve armor is given to you peace meal, and the rest of your heavy tanks don't show up till later in the battle.

Yeah, cruising around in Vetran and Crack KT's blowing up Conscript and Green T-34/76's. What a noble battle. :rolleyes:

spoiler

Ditto, the tank crews your up against are very experienced(vets, crack). No green or conscripts to be seen, even for the HT's, light armor, and infantry. The King Tigers are just too much for the Ruskies to handle.

I figured out where I went wrong. Spoiler below:

I thought you meant the "Royal Opponent" Senario.

Now that was a conscript tank blast fest. Of course, I picked the Russians first go around. Nothing like watching a carefuly laid ambush turn out for naught because 8 T-34/85's can't hit a KT at less than 200 meters while standing still.

Originally posted by rune:

Better look at the tanks again, the Russians have a mix of tankers. I just double checked.

Rune

I just counted, 29 of the 52 tanks you get total are Green or Conscript. The Rest are Reg with a few Vets and 1 or 2 crack thrown in as Platoon learders. Meanwhile 10 out of the 11 German KT's are Vet or above with only one Reg.

I don't like them odds...

Originally posted by rune:

Blame History then. smile.gif

Rune

I blame BTS for not including NKVD "Motivation" troops for my Green and Con tank crews.

"Make like William Tell with that 85mm or I swear I shove this TT33 so far up your you-know-what you'll cough in 7.62X25mm!"