Who's Modding what?

So I get The Game & immediately start poking around in the.BMP Folder & trying this & that & when I wake up I seem to be well into doing the T-26 series from scratch for some strange reason. Then it occurs to me that if two other people are half way through this already it might not be the best use of whatever time & talent I might have. I kind of assume there are Folks with lots of good German & Lend-lease stuff they're switching over. Just wondering.

Plus I'm now firmly in favor of a Mod Forum. I may have mentioned that already. Yeah, I did.

Strt

I think actualy its not a bad thing to have diffrent mods for one vehicle ... everyone has a other taste.

So far i just wana make a small (hehehe) modification in making all vehicles/tanks/infantry marked with signs, names, etc pp from Groß Deutschland.

Than a big one what i realy wana do is winterized grafiks ... .

Im sure that im only making "german" mods.

Greetings

Jean-Pierre

Skies! I am spoilt by Maguas breathtaking Normandy skies and attempted to port them over to CMBB, the skies are the only CMBB graphic I am disappointed with.

Anyway, I've given up in frustration because

A) I have no talent

B) Without a .bmp list it's a nightmare

C) It seems to me that there are now 4 .bmps for each sky type instead of the old wrap-around 2.

If a propper modder can give it a shot he has my gratitude at least.